Saturday, November 10, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (11)

Stacking The Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Books I Got This Week from Scholastic:



Books I Bought This Week:



 The Taliban Don't Wave is actually fiance's book, but I am including it because it came in the same package.  I am super excited about I Am Number Four because it is the first book we will be reading for the Junior High Book Club that I started at my school.

2 comments:

Livvy said...

I've heard lots about The Dark Unwinding. And I have Withering Tights to read too.

I hope you enjoy your haul. Happy reading!

Ange said...

I can't wait to try Dark Unwinding! I got to meet her and get my copy signed not too long ago and her story about the writing the book is fascinating! I have Withering Tights on my NOOK and still need to read it I just realized! Oops! Great haul! Happy reading.
Our Week in Books @Libby Blog

Post a Comment