Saturday, September 14, 2013

Stacking The Shelves (21)

Stacking The Shelves hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

EARCS I GOT THIS WEEK:


I am PUMPED about this book.  I was a huge fan of The Thirteenth Tale and I didn't even know that Setterfield was releasing a new book until I got an invite to review it!

BOOKS I GOT THIS WEEK: 


This week I got:

Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake
The Bad Queen by Carolyn Meyer
The Tithe Series by Holly Black
The Brothers Grimm 101 Fairy Tales

This is my second time purchasing the Anna series.  These copies are actually for my classroom.  Anna Dressed in Blood is the first book that my student book club will be reviewing this year and I hope the kids really enjoyed it.  The Bad Queen was a bargain book and I am looking forward to seeing how it stacks up against other Marie Antoinette historical fiction.  I have been wanted to try out the Tithe series for a while, this set is also going in my classroom.

Last, a purchase for myself, I love the original fairy tales and this book (and its sequel - soon to be ordered) promises them in all their gruesome glory!

2 comments:

Mel@Thedailyprophecy said...

The brothers Grimm book <3 I love fairytales!

Anna dressed in blood and the sequel are two books high on my TBR list :)

Happy reading!

Mel@thedailyprophecy.

Emily said...

Looks like you got a lot this week! Enjoy! -Emily @ <a href="emilyheartsbooks.blogspot.com> Emily Hearts Books </a>

Post a Comment