Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: A Creature of Moonlight

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is: A Creature of Moonlight by Rebecca Hahn which is due to be released on May 6th.

A stunning debut novel about a girl who is half dragon, half human, and wholly herself.

As the only heir to the throne, Marni should have been surrounded by wealth and privilege, not living in exile-but now the time has come when she must choose between claiming her birthright as princess of a realm whose king wants her dead, and life with the father she has never known: a wild dragon who is sending his magical woods to capture her.

Fans of Bitterblue and Seraphina will be captured by A Creature of Moonlight, with its richly layered storytelling and the powerful choices its strong heroine must make.


I am not a fan of Bitterblue, but I am a fan of Seraphina and as the release date for Shadow Scale seems oh so far away, I am hoping Creature of Moonlight can help satisfy my dragon needs until then.  I also have a student who LOVES dragons and I am hoping that this will be a book that I can recommend to her.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment