Saturday, October 17, 2015

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon - Introductory Meme

introductionmeme
In an effort to help you get squared away before GO TIME! here is the Introductory Meme for you to fill out if you wish! Post to your blog (and link up below!), here in the comments, or wherever else you may be participating!

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? 

Nova Scotia, Canada
 
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

Uprooted by Naomi Novik - It has been on my TBR list for ages and I have been waiting for the "RIGHT" time.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?

CHEESECAKE! Homemade and chocolate!

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!

I am a military wife who is single parenting right now.  I have two boys, ages 4 and 10 months who are going to make this day a challenge for me (one is currently complaining about food and the other is begging to be picked up, COME ON NAP TIME!)
 
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?


It is my first read-a-thon.  I am most looking forward to connecting with others while they are reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment