Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (7)

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week will feature a new Top Ten list . Everyone is welcome to join. 

This week's topic is Top Ten Authors I'd Like To See On A Reality Show.

Hmm.. This one is kind of a tough topic.  What do we really know about our authors other than what their books tell us?  Can we gleam who would be the fan favorite?  Who would be the villain?  And in the interest of finishing this post in time to watch Game of Thrones with the Husband, I am changing my topic.  So here is the list of:

Top 10 CHARACTERS I Would Like To See In A Reality Show:

I am choosing Big Brother, because it is my favorite reality show (probably due to the fact that it airs in the summer when there is NOTHING else on).

1.  Katniss from The Hunger Games - Yes, Katniss is the queen of reality tv, but the games were the complete opposite of Big Brother.  Put Katniss in a house with 9 other houseguests and I am betting she develops a severe case of cabin fever and goes on a murderous rampage.

2. Anna from Anna Dressed in Blood - I love Anna.  I just want to see more of her.  Plus, she can help with Katniss' rampage.

3. Four from Insurgent - The house needs some male blood and Four would use his cool and calm facade to fool the other houseguests while he secretly tried to dismantle Big Brother from the inside out.

4.  Daisy from Revived - She dies, she comes back from the dead.  It is the ultimate Surprise Return Of A Former Houseguest.  Nuf Said!

5 and 6.  Aura and Zach from Shade - Every Big Brother House needs a power couple and they are my pick.  Just cutesy enough to make me want to barf into my "just as bad for me as the tv show" snack food but not so cutesy that I lose my voice screaming at the tv to film somebody else.  PLUS, while Aura can't actually talk to ghosts in the house (unless there was a mysterious death while constructing it) the other players don't know that and she can totally pretend to know what they are all talking about behind her back.

7. Todd from The Knife of Never Letting Go - because he annoys me and I need someone I dislike to be the first person voted out of the house.

8. Sybella from Grave Mercy - Katniss needs a mortal enemy and the handmaiden of death/ assassin nun is the only character I can think of who could be just as bad ass.

9. Angel from My Life As A White Trash Zombie - what could possibly make this season of BB any more awesome?  Well, I'm glad you asked.  Let's say hello to our resident Zombie who is trying to keep her brain cravings a secret.  A week on slop?  No problem, she'll just munch away on Todd's brains - that should keep her in tip-top shape for the next POV competition.

10.  Galinda from Wicked - because every season needs one chick who isn't interested in the game but wants to get far enough to cement a career in show-business in the real world. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was a great twist on the TTT! And I agree on Katniss: putting her in a situation entirely based around strategy would make her crazy! Now, Haymitch on the other hand... ;)

Thanks for sharing your choices! Your justifications for each character were cracking me up!

Angela said...

This would be a fantastic season of Big Brother!
Angela @ AJ Arndt Books Blog

Post a Comment